A blog of my digital camera exploits

Monday, May 9, 2011

Headlight Art

--== This Blog Has Moved!! ==--
Check out my new blog, I AM Zech.

Glowing Flower
One of my favorite things to do on a long car ride, while someone else is driving of course, is to take long exposures of the street lights and headlights around me. By doing long exposures, anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds, and moving the camera around and adjusting focus, I can get some great looking abstract photos.
I hope you enjoy these photos that I took Saturday night on the ride back from my brother Jeremiah's graduation party. Congratulations to him for graduating from CU- Boulder!

--Click to view full size--
light wall
Streetlight River
Bright Hook
Bright Basket
Neon Highway

1 comment:

  1. I like these a lot. Taken a few my self when I was a passenger in a car, must try and do some more.

    ReplyDelete